I am a marketing and communications specialist, writer and historian. Having worked in creative agencies, solar, education, medical staffing and medical manufacturing, I’ve taken skills learned from each position and applied them to the next to create a unique angle in everything I do. I currently work full-time at KnowledgeWorks, operate Queens of Queen City and provide freelance marketing and content work for historical organizations.
Please see my portfolio for samples.
Meet the Mastermind
- Myers-Briggs personality type: INFP/INFJ
- Hobbies: writing, reading, hiking, attending folk music concerts, gardening, painting, drawing, learning, toad staging (see below for a few samples of photo and paintings)
- Favorite brands: Aliffia, Avalon Organics, Bison Star Naturals, Endangered Species Chocolate
- Favorite books: Whatever Joy Harjo, Sarah Morgan Bryan Piatt, Mike (M.R.) Carey, Robert Macfarlane and Margaret Atwood have written
- Favorite movies: The Fall, A League of Their Own, Pan’s Labyrinth
- Favorite music: Malinky, Karine Polwart, Elizabeth Cook, Janelle Monae
- Favorite TV series: Parks and Recreation, Schitt’s Creek